Tuesday, December 2, 2008

About class podcasts

The assignment was to listen to the class podcast and critique them.The first podcast I listened to was of course the one I was involved in.Our podcast was about blogging in the classroom.The first thing I noticed was paper rattling this is something I found distracting.It also made us seem like we were not prepared.I will suggest note cards next time.There were also some weird pauses.Music in the background would have helped here.Their was also some talking over each other.But all in all I would have to say for our first experience with pod casting and having to go first we did okay.
The second podcast I listened to was the one about Randy Pausch last lecture also from students in our class.The podcast started off well with directed questioning from the leader Brian.I could tell they really researched their information and sounded like they knew their information well.There were a lot of um's though.
The third pod cast from our class listened to was about access lab this was the one I wanted.It sounded like they were reading a script.They used good clear voices but read most of the podcast needed more conversation.It was very informative.
The last podcast I listened to was about U tube and use as an educational tool. I chose to listen to the group from our class.This was a good subject with a lot of controversy.They had some weird pause in between statements.The conversation was slow in parts w with a lot of um's and some slang.It was good they talked about the pros and cons of U-tube in the classroom.I think for everyone's first time doing a podcast they were good.

No comments:

a bit about me.....