Sunday, September 14, 2008

fischbowl assignment another month

I chose the month of May to read about.This blog was titled Customer service.The blog is about a phone call from a customer to hp computer company.It has the conversion recorded so you can listen to it.The customer is calling about getting the original software put back on his computer.He begins by talking to a computer then a tech and another.The blogger blog is about the value of good customer service and how it relates to the educational field.The blogger talks about teaching customers to solve their own problems instead of just fixing them for them.The blogger compare the custer service industry to the educational system.The blogger believes that teachers and administers would do better to treat students more like customers.
The concept sounds abit strange but I think it could work.Treating students as important clients and asking about their satisfaction could lead to improvements in the education field.I have had that same generic phone call to hp before.They did not satisfy me and I would never call again.

No comments:

a bit about me.....